Foundation Grant Application
SAMCAR Foundation Grant Application
Non-profit 501(c) 3 organizations operating within the areas served by the San Mateo County Association of REALTORS® and within the San Mateo County jurisdiction are eligible for grant consideration provided they meet the evaluation criteria below.
Grant applicants will be evaluated on the following:
- The community need for the expenditure, as well as the number of people who will be served.
- The impact on the recipient organization.
- The location of the community served.
- The financial soundness and efficiency of the organization.
- Accuracy and completeness of the application.
- The structure of volunteer organization and level of volunteer support.
- Appropriate use of SAMCAR Foundation previous grants. (If applicable).
SAMCAR Foundation Grant Application (170Kb)
The application form must be completed and sent with the following:
- A list of the applicant organization’s Board of Directors and Executive Staff.
- The names of three people or agencies that may be contacted as references.
- Annual budget with year-to-date financial statements.
- A copy of the IRS tax-exempt determination letter.
- A statement pertaining to your/applicant relationship with the requesting organization (to detail any possible conflict of interest)
The SAMCAR Foundation Application & Recommendation Committee reviews grant applications on a quarterly basis, and makes funding recommendations to the Foundation Trustees.
Application deadlines are on an on-going quarterly basis. Applications must be received by February 15th, May 15th, August 15th, and November 15th
to be considered during that quarter.
San Mateo County Association of REALTORS® Foundation
850 Woodside Way, San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 696-8200 | fax. (650) 342-7509
Web Page Accessed: http://www.samcar.org//index.cfm/grant_applications.htm